Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Waiting

It's a late night at work today. I left in the middle of the day for a training sesh at the gym and then delay delay delay...I'm still at work. Good news is, it's Wednesday! Hump day has officially descended upon us and is almost over too! Wings Wednesday anyone?
If today is Wednesday, yup you guessed it, tomorrow is THURSTY THURSDAY. My girl Helena will be here to celebrate and have fun and enjoy life in San Diego. Unfortunately my bruise is resilient as ever. It looks painful, but fortunately isn't! Look how happy it is!
Regardless of pooled subcutaneous blood, birthday celebrations continue. Party bus is booked. Booze has been purchased. Liver is recuperated. Dress has NOT been purchased, but I'll do that on Friday.

Some photos from actual birthday sake bomb/karaoke night.
before
after. oops. superhuman strength. 
This was one of the few photos of this set that doesn't show my crotch. Who's that guy on the left?
My roomie and I were watching Sex&City last night, and it put me in a strange mood as some chick flick/romantic things do because they cause me to question my life and my ability to emote and feel love. I hastily shoved those feelings aside and went to soak my bruise in the hot tub in hopes of melting it away. As you can see, that was unsuccessful. I've decided to wear a mini skirt/dress nonetheless and to decorate my bruise with a smiley face as demonstrated above. It makes it so happy and approachable no? I'll need to come up with a great story to go with the bruise. Open to suggestions.
I'd like to watch a movie tonight, but since I have nobody to go with, I will do what millions of other single women do. Red box! It's much less judgmental than a rental store but less of a commitment than Netflix. Perfect! So in approximately 1 hour from now Charlie (dog) and I will snuggle up on the couch with a chick flick and hopefully some junk food. I used to LOVE chick flicks, and I aspired to rent every single one from Blockbuster. However, the more I realize that I'm not the cookie cutter lover, the more I shy away from them because well they scare me! 
I can't decide what my favorite food is, but today I present to you:
My Top 7 Foods that I'd be Stranded on an Island With: 
1. Soup Noodles
2. Fish Tacos/Calamari Taco from Fred's
3. Umami Burger
4. Chicago Style Pie
5. Pad Thai
6. Eggs Benedict
7. Fried Chicken
As you can tell, I'm a really healthy eater. If I could have these items in rotation on a deserted island, I would be happy as a clam and would blissfully live my gluttonous days until I die of cardiac failure or a stroke. 

1 comment: